Sandford Group Publications at Dartmouth
Mentored Publications (prior to Dartmouth)
12. Tsai, C.-C.§; Sandford, C.§; Wu, T.; Chen, B.; Sigman, M. S.*; Toste, F. D.* "Enantioselective Intramolecular Allylic Substitution via Synergistic Palladium/Chiral Phosphoric Acid Catalysis: Insight into Stereoinduction through Statistical Modeling."
[§ denotes equal contribution]
11. Barman, K.; Edwards, M. A.; Hickey, D. P.; Sandford, C.; Qiu, Y.; Gao, R.; Minteer, S. D.*; White, H. S.* "Electrochemical Reduction of [Ni(Mebpy)3]2+: Elucidation of the Redox Mechanism by Cyclic Voltammetry and Steady-State Voltammetry in Low Ionic Strength Solutions."
9. Sandford, C.; Edwards, M. A.; Klunder, K. J.; Hickey, D. P.; Li, M.; Barman, K.; Sigman, M. S.*; White, H. S.*; Minteer, S. D.* "A Synthetic Chemist's Guide to Electroanalytical Tools for Studying Reaction Mechanisms." [Review Article]
8. Hickey, D. P.§; Sandford, C.§; Rhodes, Z.; Gensch, T.; Fries, L. R.; Sigman, M. S.*; Minteer, S. D.* "Investigating the Role of Ligand Electronics on Stabilizing Electrocatalytically Relevant Low-Valent Co(I) Intermediates."
[One of the top-20 most read articles in JACS in January 2019]
7. García-Ruiz, C.; Chen, J. L.-Y.; Sandford, C.; Feeney, K.; Lorenzo, P.; Berionni, G.; Mayr, H.; Aggarwal, V. K.* "Stereospecific Allylic Functionalization: The Reactions of Allylboronate Complexes with Electrophiles."
[One of the top-20 most read articles in JACS in January 2017]
4. Sandford, C.; Aggarwal, V. K.* "Stereospecific Functionalizations and Transformations of Secondary and Tertiary Boronic Esters." [Review Article]
[Themed collections: "Most cited articles from 2017", "Most cited Features from 2016, 2017", and "Most downloaded articles of 2017: Organic and Biological Chemistry"]